Affordable Legal Expertise
Lawyers Licensed by the KS and M0 Bar Assoc.
Mission Hills Court
Mission Hills, Kansas
Mission Hills Court is a court that we frequently try cases in here at KC Traffic Law Central. If you have a pending case and are looking for a Mission Hills Court lawyer, call us for a free consultation or take advantage of our $99 online attorney fee on standard ticket amendments that meet the criteria as described below.
Traffic Ticket amendments in this court may qualify for a $99 attorney fee when processed online. (Pay at the bottom of this page)
We know Mission Hills Municipal Court very well and can economically assist you in having these moving violations amended to zero-point, non-moving infractions that will not be recorded on your record.
KC Traffic Law Central is able to assist you with any charges you may have against you in this court. Contact us if your ticket does not meet the following criteria for a $99 attorney fee. Request an online quote and we'll give you a reasonable price to resolve your legal matter.
To qualify for $99 attorney fee,
your Mission Hills ticket must:
- Have a current court date that is at least 48 hours away.
- Be less than 26 mph over the speed limit.
- Be for a speeding charge, stop sign, illegal turn, signal, lane use or similar minor traffic violation.
- If you received a "no insurance" ticket (called failure to maintain financial responsibility), the ticket will qualify for this special if you can provide proof of insurance for you in that car on that day. Fax proof to 816-337-3820 or email to email@example.com. With proper proof, we can have the ticket dismissed.
- If you have a question as to whether your ticket would qualify for a $99 online attorney fee, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Ticket Quote form.
To qualify for $99 attorney fee,
your Mission Hills Municipal Court ticket cannot:
- Be at warrant (court date has come and gone)
- Be more than 25 mph over the limit
- Include a "no insurance" ticket for which you really did not have insurance.
- Involve an accident.
- Be issued in a School Zone or a Construction Zone.
- Be issued to a driver less than 18 years old.
- Be for DWS (driving while suspended or revoked), DWI (driving while intoxicated), C&I (careless and imprudent), Possession, Shoplifting, or other serious charges. Note that we have successfully handled many, many of these cases in Mission Hills Court with optimal outcomes so call us for a price on these cases at 913-708-8194.
- Be marked CDL (commercial driver's license)
- Have any other extenuating circumstances that may warrant increased complexity.
**Please note the we can quickly and affordably handle these tickets but we would need to talk to you prior to quoting an attorney fee; which may be higher than the $99 price due to the specific circumstances.
Contact us for a quick price on your ticket amendment by requesting an Online Ticket Quote.
How does the online process work?
Here are the steps:
- Make sure your ticket is a Mission Hills Municipal Court ticket and the court address is 7700 Mission Road, Prairie Village, Kansas.
- Make sure it meets the criteria above.
- Pay the $99 attorney fee for us to process the amendment with the link below. Be sure to include your ticket number/s, full name, address, phone, and email address. Double check your contact information so we can get in touch with you.
- We will contact you within 24 hours or less to accept or decline your case. If declined, an immediate and full refund will be processed.
- If we accept your case, we will email you a receipt and formal acceptance. Only at that point will an attorney-client relationship exist.
- You will owe amendment fees and court costs to Mission Hills Municipal Court. When we accept your case, we will email you a link to pay us the court amendment fees.
- We will then have your ticket amended in court and furnish you with the court receipt with our closing letter at the completion of your case.
- How much will you owe the court? See the Mission Hills Court amendment fees listed below.
Click Here to read more Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Online Payments
Mission Hills Court Amendment Fees and Court Costs:
**Important Note: Amendment fees are never the same as the fine on your ticket or pay slip. Those amounts are "plead guilty" amounts. That is the amount the court will charge you to plead guilty to the citation as a moving violation and have it recorded against your driving record.
We are not pleading you guilty. We are having your ticket amended and therefore, court amendment fees replace the fines on your ticket.
For more information, read ticket costs - amendment vs guilty plea.
Amounts the Mission Hills Municipal Court
will require you to pay:
(these amounts include the court amendment fee and court costs)
Why is this amount different than the fine that may be on your ticket? Please read the **Important Note above.
Most speeding tickets meeting the criteria above and minor traffic violations such as stop sign, illegal turn, signal or lane change will be assessed court costs and amendment fees that are double the fine printed on your ticket by the Mission Hills Municipal Court.
As an example, if your ticket states a $110 fine, double that to $220. That is the amendment fee for your ticket that we will pay to the Mission Hills Court.
This is a realistic estimate of what the court will require based on how far you were over the speed limit or the severity of your minor traffic violation.
The court amendment fees are subject to change at any time but we always send you the original court receipt with your closing letter. The amount required by the court is of course in addition to the $99 attorney fee we receive for our services. Your total for this example ticket would then be $319 to keep it off your record when completed through our online process.
*If you were under 18 when your ticket was issued, please let us know.
*If you were cited with "no insurance" (failure to maintain financial responsibility) and actually had valid insurance for you on that vehicle on that day, we can have this ticket dismissed. Read more about no insurance tickets.
*If you were cited with DWS call us for an attorney fee quote. Driving while suspended or driving while revoked, read more here.
Mission Hills Kansas Municipal Court
7700 Mission Road
Prairie Village, KS 66208
Ready To Get Started?
If your ticket meets the criteria above and you'd like to proceed with having your ticket amended to a zero-point, non-moving; then purchase the $99 attorney fee here.
You can use securely use any credit or debit card and do not have to have or open a PayPal account. After clicking PAY NOW, you will have a chance to review your $99 order. (If you have any questions use the contact form below, or call us at 913-708-8194).
Please note that an attorney-client relationship is not formed until you have received an email from us accepting your case. That will occur within 2 - 24 hours depending on when you submit the payment.
Click Here for more Frequently Asked Questions About Paying Online.
If you have any additional information you'd like to submit regarding your case, use the form below: