Affordable Legal Expertise        

Lawyers Licensed by the KS and M0 Bar Assoc.

Johnson County Missouri Court Lawyer
 Judicial Circuit 17
Warrensburg, Missouri

Click Here if you were looking for Johnson County Kansas District Court.

Johnson County Circuit Court in Warrensburg Missouri is a court that we work with here at KC Traffic Law Central.  If your ticket was issued in the jurisdiction of this court, it will be marked with FCC (Fine Collection Center) and will likely have been issued by a Lafayette County Highway Patrol Officer.
Read more about FCC tickets here.

If you have a pending case in this court, call us for a free consultation at 816-841-2557 or get an online quote here.

We know this court well and can economically assist you in having these moving violations amended to zero-point, non-moving infractions that will not be recorded on your record.

Johnson County Missouri Circuit Court
Amendment Fees and Court Costs:

**Important Note: Amendment fees are never the same as the fine on your ticket or pay slip.  Those amounts are "plead guilty" amounts.  That is the amount the court will charge you to plead guilty to the citation as a moving violation and have it recorded against your driving record.

We are not pleading you guilty.  We are having your ticket amended and therefore, court amendment fees replace the fines on your ticket or pay slip.  For more information, read ticket costs - amendment vs guilty plea.

Amounts the Johnson County Circuit Court
will require you to pay:
(these amounts include the court amendment fee and court costs)

Why is this amount different than the fine that may be on your ticket?  Please read the Important Note above.

Most speeding tickets meeting the criteria above and minor traffic violations such as stop sign, illegal turn, signal or lane change will generally be assessed an amendment fee of $250 - $350 by the Johnson County Circuit Court prosecutor depending upon how far over the speed limit you were cited as traveling or your specific infraction.

Therefore, that is an estimate of what the court will require and can be changed by the court at any time. **Please note that Johnson County Circuit Court also reviews a person's driving record when deciding whether or not to grant an amendment.   

We charge an attorney fee to go to court for you and have your ticket amended.  In most cases, you do not have to go to court, nor do you have to come into our office.  Our goal is to make the process as easy on you as possible.

After we have your ticket amended, we pay the court your amendment fees and court costs and send the original court receipt to you with our closing letter.  That completes your amendment process in most cases.

*If you were 21 or under when your ticket was issued, please let us know.

*If you were cited with "no insurance" (failure to maintain financial responsibility) and actually had valid insurance for you on that vehicle on that day, we can have this ticket dismissed. Read more about no insurance tickets.

*If you were cited with DWS driving while suspended or driving while revoked, read more here.

Johnson County Missouri Circuit Court

101 West Market Street

Warrensburg, Missouri  64093

Phone: 660-422-7413

Ready To Get Started?

If you need a lawyer for a charge against you pending in Johnson County Circuit Court, call us at 816-841-2557.  If you'd prefer an online quote, you can use this form.

Missouri Court Lawyer

If you have any additional information you'd like to submit regarding your case, use the form below:

Ticket Information

Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in.

Please enter the word that you see below.


Traffic Lawyers Kansas City
Bukaty Law Office Kansas City LawyerAward Winning Legal Defense

Our Promise To You:

Professional Attention
Optimal Case Outcomes
Absolute Confidentiality
Friendly Service
Fair Pricing

Ease the Process

 Licensed In
Mo. & Ks. Courts

Find Your Missouri Court or Kansas Court InformationWhat Court Is Your Case In?

See MO Courts

See KS  Courts

For Most Tickets:

No Office Visit
No Court for you
No Points on your record
Pay by Credit Card
Fast & Easy