Affordable Legal Expertise        

Lawyers Licensed by the KS and M0 Bar Assoc.

Johnson County District Court Lawyer
Olathe, Kansas

Johnson County District Court in Olathe Kansas is a court that we work with quite often here at KC Traffic Law Central.  If your ticket was issued in the jurisdiction of this court, it will likely have been issued by a Johnson County Kansas Highway Patrol officer or Sheriff's Department. 

If you have a pending case in this court, call us for a free consultation at 913-708-8194 or get an online quote here.

In Johnson County Kansas, we can assist you with a diversion that will "divert" your charge so that it will not be recorded on your record.

Johnson County District Court
Diversion Fees and Court Costs:

**Important Note: Diversion fees are never the same as the fine on your ticket or pay slip.  Those amounts are "plead guilty" amounts.  That is the amount the court will charge you to plead guilty to the citation as a moving violation and have it recorded against your driving record.

We are not pleading you guilty.  We are having your ticket diverted and therefore, court diversion fees normally replace the fines on your ticket or pay slip.  For more information, read ticket costs - diversion or amendment vs guilty plea.

Amounts the Johnson County District Court
will require you to pay:
(these amounts include the court diversion fees and court costs)

Why is this amount different than the fine that may be on your ticket?  Please read the Important Note above.

Most speeding tickets meeting the criteria above and minor traffic violations such as stop sign, illegal turn, signal or lane change will generally be assessed diversion fees of approximately $100 - $200 by the Johnson County District Court prosecutor depending upon how far over the speed limit you were cited as traveling or your specific infraction. JOCO District Court will not allow traffic diversions for tickets issued in a school zone or construction/work zone or for CDL holders.

Therefore, this is an estimate of what the court will require and can be changed by the court at any time. 

We charge an attorney fee to go to court for you and have your ticket amended.  In most cases, you do not have to go to court, nor do you have to come into our office.  Our goal is to make the process as easy on you as possible.

After we have your ticket amended, we pay the court your amendment fees and court costs and send the original court receipt to you with our closing letter.  That completes your amendment process in most cases.

*If you were 21 or under when your ticket was issued, please let us know.

*If you were cited with "no insurance" (failure to maintain financial responsibility) and actually had valid insurance for you on that vehicle on that day, we can have this ticket dismissed. Read more about no insurance tickets.

*If you were cited with DWS driving while suspended or driving while revoked, read more here.

Johnson County District Court

100 North Kansas Ave.

Olathe, Kansas  66061

Phone: 913-715-5000

Ready To Get Started?

If you need a lawyer for a charge against you pending in Johnson  County District Court, call us at 913-708-8194.  If you'd prefer an online quote, you can use this form.

Johnson County Lawyer

If you have any additional information you'd like to submit regarding your case, use the form below:

Ticket Information

Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in.

Please enter the word that you see below.


Traffic Lawyers Kansas City
Bukaty Law Office Kansas City LawyerAward Winning Legal Defense

Our Promise To You:

Professional Attention
Optimal Case Outcomes
Absolute Confidentiality
Friendly Service
Fair Pricing

Ease the Process

 Licensed In
Mo. & Ks. Courts

Find Your Missouri Court or Kansas Court InformationWhat Court Is Your Case In?

See MO Courts

See KS  Courts

For Most Tickets:

No Office Visit
No Court for you
No Points on your record
Pay by Credit Card
Fast & Easy